Functional Assessment, IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft-Tissue Manipulation) and the Application of KINESIOLOGY TAPING with Corrective Exercise Prescription Course
- The use of the exclusively engineered M2T-Blade Tool in the treatment of soft tissue and fascial restrictions in Scar Tissue and Adhesions.
- Applications of IASTM as an effective method for treating movement, pain, and dysfunction in several Musculoskeletal conditions.
-Explain the Concepts and theories behind the restoring optimal soft tissue quality & stimulate the acceleration of the body's natural response post injury.
- How to integrate IASTM with the current manual therapy techniques to compliment and enhance the treatment and exercise outcomes.
- Application of Kinesiology Tape in Musculoskeletal conditions .
- Functional Exercise Prescription
Day 1 – Objective – Assessment, Physiology, Biomechanics and Functional Anatomy.
9:00 – Functional Assessment, Anatomy
10:00 – Muscle Testing: Physiology, Introduction
11:00 – Orthopedic Evaluation and Assessment
1:00 – Review of morning
1:30 – Introduction to IASTM
2:30 – IASTM and Muscle Testing – Pre, Post
4:00 – 5:00 - Lower Limb Anatomy, treatment, and overview
IASTM – Advanced and Protocols
9:00– Upper Limb Anatomy, treatment, and overview
10:00 – Upper Limb Practice
11:00- Review & Practice of Full Assessment and IASTM Treatment
1:00- Kinesiology Tape Application, Theory & Therapeutic Exercise Selection
2:00 – Lower Limb Anatomy, treatment, and overview
3:00– Upper Limb Anatomy, treatment, and overview
4:00-5:00 – Functional Exercise Prescription and Advanced Functional Assessment Protocols
- 16 hours Theoretical / Intense Practical teaching hours
- Pre-course reference
- Course Materials(PDF)
- 2 rolls of Vigor Kinetic Tape
- M2T-Blade IASTM Tool
3 Certificates :
1) Functional IASTM ( Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Tool ) Practitioner
2) Functional Kinetic Tape Practitioner
3) Certified in Corrective Care Program
For more information;
Date: March 16-17, 2019
Venue: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS BANGKOK SIAM 889 Rama 1 Road, Wangmai ,Pathumwan ,Bangkok Thailand 10330
Register NOW to avail the early bird rate until February 15, 2019 only!
Regular Rate of 950USD applies on February 16.
Contact us for more information,
Toll-free no. 800-215-4396
Phone no. 201-289-8306
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org